My Language Requirement is an organization of experienced university instructors who offer you an appealing, effective and economical alternative to traditional campus classes to meet your language-learning needs.
- Courses are available in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
- Courses are available as a Standard or a Writing-Intensive Course.
- Registration for each course includes your Tell Me More license. During your term, you enjoy full access to this exciting and effective online program.
Tourists in Florence
- Each course begins with a Placement Assessment. Your lessons begin at the optimal level for your current skills.
- Each course includes a mid-term Progress Assessment and a final Language Achievement Test. These provide excellent practice for testing. They also provide accurate and comprehensive feedback about your progress. You will know when you are ready to take your language proficiency test!
- Your My Language Requirement teacher maintains weekly contact through e-mail and is available daily to answer questions or provide assistance.
- Your My Language Requirement teacher coaches you through creating and editing two writing projects (for a Writing-Intensive Course).
At your request, your teacher will also prepare an Instructor Evaluation at the end of your term.
If you want more support, you can sign up for tutoring appointments.